The Personal Data sent will be processed in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and other applicable regulations.
The provision of Personal Data is optional. However, failure to provide the Personal Data deemed mandatory (marked with the * sign) will prevent the proper registration to the Site, as well as the possibility of using the services reserved for registered users, and, in case of purchase, acceptance by the Company of the order proposal and the execution of the related contract.
Categories of personal data being processed
Data provided voluntarily by the User
The access to some sections of the Site and / or the use of some of the services offered by the same can entail a request to the User to provide their Personal Data (as an example and not exhaustive: name, surname, date of birth, address postal address, e-mail address, telephone number).
When connecting to the Site, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site may indirectly acquire browsing data of the User, whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols (by way of example and not exhaustive: “IP” addresses, domain names of the devices used by the User accessing the Site, addresses in “URL” notation of the requested resources, time of requests and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT environment of the User) .
This information is not collected to be associated with an identified User, but, by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify them.
In any case, these data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site, as well as to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. Should computer crimes occur against the Site, navigation data may be used to ascertain the related responsibilities.
Purpose of the treatment
The purposes of processing Personal Data may be as follows:
1. allow registration to the Site, necessary for access to particular sections of the same and for the provision of some of the services offered by this;
2. conclude purchase and sale contracts and complete the related obligations, aimed at executing the contractual relationship established;
3. fulfill contractual and legal obligations of an administrative nature (for example, accounting and tax obligations) and / or comply with requests by the Judicial Authority;
4. carry out market research, economic analyzes and statistics aimed at verifying the operation of the services offered by the Site and of its approval by the User;
5. processing personalized information about the User’s consumption habits;
6. respond to requests from the User regarding the services offered by the Site;
7. subject to the User’s specific consent and until the revocation of the same, send newsletters by e-mail, to inform the User of the promotional, commercial and marketing initiatives promoted by the Company;
8. subject to specific consent of the User and until revocation of the same, proceed to analysis and profiling of customers, aimed at sending, via e-mail, promotional communications expressly dedicated to the User.
Except as specified with regard to navigation data, the provision of Personal Data collected for the purposes described is not mandatory, but failure to provide, partial or incorrect conferment of the same will make it impossible for the Company to fulfill the services requested by the User.
Personal Data may not be used for other purposes other than those for which it was given by the User.
Methods of processing and storage of data
Personal Data are processed in compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and other applicable privacy regulations.
The treatment is therefore based on the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency and will be carried out in compliance with fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to personal data protection. .
Personal Data collected are processed with the aid of paper and / or computerized procedures.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent the loss of such data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The Personal Data provided by the User will not be disseminated.
The storage of personal data takes place for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were conferred by the User. After this deadline, such data will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form.
The data controller is:
Water 22 S.r.l.s. sole shareholder
Via Andrea Maffei, 1
VAT number: 09450960969
E-mail [email protected]
The updated list of managers appointed by the Controller in accordance with Article 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation and the persons authorized to process it can be consulted at the Company’s registered office.
Categories of subjects to whom data can be transmitted
Personal Data collected for the aforementioned purposes may be brought to the attention of employees or collaborators, internal or external, of the Company, possibly and regularly designated by it and operating under its direct authority and responsibility, for the sole purpose of satisfying the request for use on the part of the User of the services offered by the Website.
The processing of Personal Data may also be carried out by third parties appropriately trained and appointed by the Company as Managers or persons in charge of processing, or, as the case may be, communicated to them as independent Data Controllers. These third parties may be natural or legal persons, in Italy or abroad, who, on behalf of and / or in the interests of the Company, provide:
- assistance and consultancy activities for the Company itself;
- specific processing services or related activities, instrumental or support to the pursuit of the purposes indicated above (by way of example and not exhaustively, courier for the delivery of products purchased, Customer Service, analysis and market research service, management of payments by credit card , maintenance of IT systems, etc.).
At any time, the User who has provided their Personal Data will be able to exercise their rights of access to the Data Controller, in accordance with Article 15 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation, that is, it may obtain confirmation of the existence of his personal data and request their communication in an intelligible form. Also, you will have the right to obtain the updating, rectification, integration and deletion of data or the limitation of processing. Finally, you will have the right to object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, as well as the sending of advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or of commercial communication, by contacting the Data Controller, where the complete and updated list of Data Processors is also available on request.
The User has the right to withdraw the consent to the processing of Personal Data at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
For the aforementioned purposes, the User must send a written request to the Company by e-mail to the address [email protected] or by ordinary mail to the following address: Water 22 S.r.l.s., Via Andrea Maffei 1, 20135 – Milan.
The User also has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 of the EU Regulation 679/2016.